February 2, 2011

A 20 Minute Mini-Documentary on Gaining and Redeeming Miles


Frequent Flyer from Gabriel Leigh on Vimeo.

To get you all acquainted with the way to use and redeem miles, check out this GREAT mini-documentary about the pursuit of elite status and miles. This is a great background for how to try to get miles, and how dedicated some people truly are.

One of the best quotes from the video:
"Frequent flyer programs are like mazes, with so many rules, conditions and exceptions that getting anywhere with your miles can seem impossible. But for the really dedicated, there are riches to be had—free seats and upgrades in great amounts. At the core of all this? The pursuit of elite status."

Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dan,
    I have a question about airline credit cards. I have been thinking about getting a credit card but wasn't sure if I should get an airline one. So first, do you recommend an airline credit card? And second, if you do, which one do you think would be best? I normally fly Southwest because my family lives in NM and ABQ is a big Southwest hub, but I think I would want an airline that flies outside the US. In the next year or so I expect to travel a lot, especially to the Middle East. So which credit card would you recommend?
    Thanks!!
    TD

    ReplyDelete

Have something else to say? Feel free to here!